Join the team
We are in search of dynamic and passionate hospitality professionals to join our team. Click link below to send us your CV/resume or write to us at email@example.com.
- Restaurant Front of House Manager
- Wait staff
- Head Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Full time, part time and casual opportunities available
- Competitive salary + entitlements
- An enthusiastic workplace driven by customer service.
- Training and development to foster your career in hospitilaity.
- Golden Plate State Winner Best Casual Dining 2017
FRONT OF HOUSE
We strive to provide our guests with great food, beverage & customer service – and this can only happen with the right people.
Known for our attentive, personal and fun service we are seeking individuals who:
- Are well presented, personable and enjoy building customer relations.
- Have at least 6 months in a quality restaurant and bar environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic and reliably available to work weekends, public holidays and evenings.
- Have a personal interest in and knowledge of food and beverage and its provenance (training and producer visits will also be made available).
- Possess a genuine love for hospitality with a desire to learn and develop a career.
RESTAURANT MANAGER / SENIOR WAITER:
- Coordinate and work alongside a team of up to 6
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same role at a quality establishment
- Work alongside Head Chef and owner to ensure systems and structures are in place
- Manage daily restaurant service operations, rostering etc.
- Minimum 1 year in similar role at a quality bar or restaurant.
- Sound understanding of classic cocktails and respect for recipes.
- Passionate about the art of craft and seasonal cocktails.
- Precise and proactive work ethic.
- Driven to provide an outstanding customer experience.
An opportunity for an accomplished head chef to lead our dynamic restaurant and bar, with a strong passion for:
- Small-scale producers and their products.
- Seasonality and representing this with creativity
- Whole animal butchery and head to tail cooking.
- A contemporary, "bistronomy" focused approach to food.
Essential requirements include:
- Design and manage an upmarket all-day dining menu, with a la carte and sharing options as well as quality bar food.
- Experience in various kitchen sections: larder, dessert, grill, etc
- Hard working, passionate and motivated with great attention to detail
- Can work weekends, public holidays, nights as business requires.
- Manage a small kitchen team, menus and budgets.
- Functions and weddings for up to 100 persons
- Clean and well presented.